Photo Credit: www.babiesrus.com
When something is really pricey you expect it to be worth the money that was paid for it. However, when it comes to the MamaRoo Infant Seat this is not the case. Now I will start off by saying that when this swing worked, it was pretty cool. I was adamant about having one of these swings, nothing would do but for me to have this ridiculously expensive infant seat. My In-Laws bought it for my husband and I when they came down for our son's birth. I was over the moon excited about this stupid swing. Within four weeks I would say the LED screen would flicker and the swing would stop swinging. The only way to fix this little issue was to unplug the swing for hours until it just started working again. I eventually decided to take it back to the store and get another one, I just thought that maybe something was wrong with that specific product.
After bringing the new MamaRoo home and plugging it in all was well with the world, until a few weeks later. Yes, the second swing went out just like the first one did. However, this time not only did it stop swinging when the screen would flash, the motor in this one was messing up and it wouldn't change speeds (it has five different speed options for the motions it makes). Then, as if all that was not bad enough one night it was doing it's little thing where it would stop swinging so I had it unplugged, and when I went to plug the swing back in so I could let my son swing in it, it sparked fire at me from the wall outlet. Yeah, you read that correctly, it spit out little fire sparks.
Needless to say the next day I was taking that swing back, for the second time. I decided to stop trying to give MamaRoo a chance after that and moved on to another brand of swings.
I really would not recommend the MamaRoo to anyone, I have heard of other parents who had issues with their MamaRoo Swings as well as experiencing the trouble I had with my own swing. Just save yourself the trouble and buy another swing.

Comments
Post a Comment